Check out Second Presbyterian Church!
In this podcast
1. Prayer of Illumination
2. Old Testament reading 1 Samuel 3:1-10
3. The Psalter Psalm 139:1-5, 12-17
4. Epistle reading 2 Corinthians 4:5-12
5. Anthem "My Faith Looks Up to Thee" (Text by Ray Palmer, Tune by Lowell Mason, Setting by Dale Wood)
Soloist: Mary Baughman
6. Gospel reading Mark 2:23-3:6
7. The Sermon "Sabbath Rest"
“Sabbath is a way of living, not a thing to have or a list to complete.
“The best way to keep sabbath is to slow down. It is to wash the dishes slowly, not frantically. It is to dress slowly, not haphazardly. It is to sweep the floor before leaving for work slowly, not anxiously. It is to be where we are now when we are there, rather than letting our time be invaded by where we are supposed to be next.”
 Donna Schaper, "Sabbath Keeping," p. 8.